As the industry’s first ceramic flat iron, the original CHI Flat Iron has continued to hold its spot as the number one flat iron in the professional beauty industry to date. Renowned for its versatility, this
iron is not only designed to smooth and straighten but also to curl, crimp and flip hair.
And although this Original design has survived the test of time you may want to
consider another CHI Flat Iron
that may contain added features and technology.
The Original CHI flat iron’s ergonomic design limits strain on the hands and wrists during use. This CHI hair straightener set the standards for professional hair styling, and it remains the standard for the basic professional flat iron.
CHI Original Features:
- Professional salon model
- Moist ceramic heat with ceramic plates and coils
- Ceramic produces negative ions (ionic) far infrared heat and will maintain even temperature all the time, seal the hair cuticle, repel humidity and lock in hair color.
- Doesn't damage or dry hair like traditional copper coils
- On-Off switch located inside flat iron to prevent accidental shut off
- Lightweight design
- Fits in a standard curling iron station
- Flash quick heating
- Saves energy - CHI only uses 20-25 watts of electricity
- Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design: create sleek, straight locks, flips or curls
- 360 degree swivel cord to prevent tangling