|Adjustable Heat||Heat & Speed, Cool Shot |
|Ceramic Heater||Far Infrared Ionic Heat|
|Tourmaline, Nano Silver & Titanium oxide||Adds Ions, Shine; Removes chemicals, bacteria |
|Attachments||Diffuser & Concentrator|
| || |
|Maximum Wattage||1900 Watts|
|Light Weight||12.65 oz|
|Safe for You & Environment||Low EMFs|
|Stronger Motor||Longer Life|
|FHI Black Hair Dryer - Nano Weight Pro 1900|
|The incredible light weight of FHI Heat's Nano Weight Pro 1900 stands in stark contrast to its boosted power and the added control it gives any stylist. Even lighter than the 1800 dryers, the 1900 actually has a more powerful motor which will last longer. Even with all this power, FHI still manages to pack it's unparalleled ceramic heater, Nano-Fuzeion technology that cleans and preserves hair health, and a sleek, stylish profile you'll be pleased to take along wherever you go. This lightweight champion knocks contenders of any class out in a flash!
FHI Nano Pro Turbo Hair Dryer 1900 Features:
- Easy handling at only 360 grams (12.65 ounces)
- Extremely powerful, long-life motor
- Ceramic tourmaline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by 50%.
- Total control with separate speed and heat settings
- Nano-Fuzeion Technology - tourmaline, titanium oxide & silver nano ions - leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy while removing bacteria and toxins.
- Cool Shot button sets the style in place
- Extended length cord
- Diffuser and concentrator included