This Remarkable Set combines one of the best lightweight dryers in the world in the FHI Nano Weight 1900 with the
top performance of the FHI Technique all in a beautiful cherry red finish.
FHI Nano Pro Turbo Hair Dryer 1900 Features:
The incredible light weight of FHI Heat's Nano Weight Pro 1900 stands in stark contrast to its boosted power and the added control it gives any stylist. Even lighter than the 1800 dryers, the 1900 actually has a more powerful motor which will last longer. Even with all this power, FHI still manages to pack it's unparalleled ceramic heater, Nano-Fuzeion technology that cleans and preserves hair health, and a sleek, stylish profile you'll be pleased to take along wherever you go. This lightweight champion knocks contenders of any class out in a flash!
- Easy handling at only 360 grams (12.65 ounces)
- Extremely powerful, long-life motor
- Ceramic tourmaline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by 50%.
- Total control with separate speed and heat settings
- Nano-Fuzeion Technology - tourmaline, titanium oxide & silver nano ions - leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy while removing bacteria and toxins.
- Cool Shot button sets the style in place
- Extended length cord
- Diffuser and concentrator included
FHI Technique Features:
- Fixed thermostat set at 410 degrees for thick or unruly hair
- Ceramic plates - 3 baked layers - that heat up in 5-10
- 360 degree swivel cord connection to avoid tangling
- Advanced PTC ceramic heating element for longer lasting iron
- consistent heat and rapid heat up
- Beveled plates allow true styling - flip, twist, straighten,
- Protects color and retards fading
- Made in Korea
- One year manufacturer's warranty