|Compare to Leading Products|
|Fixed Heat||410° F|
|Tourmaline||Adds Ions, Shine|
|Nano Minerals||Removes Chemicals & Bacteria|
| || |
|Model #||Technique 1|
|Plate Size||1 inch|
|Cord Type||9 ft. 360 Swivel|
|FHI 1" Flat Iron - Technique |
Often imitated, never duplicated. FHI's Heat Technique flat iron series features top of the line ceramic heating from the leading manufacturer of ceramic heaters in the world. With tourmaline infusions to repair damaged hair and seal against heat damage, the 1" flat iron is a must for anyone looking for uncompromising quality in a flat iron at a bargain price.
See who's been talking about FHI flat irons!
FHI Technique Features:
- Fixed thermostat set at 410 degrees for thick or unruly hair
- Ceramic plates - 3 baked layers - that heat up in 5-10 seconds
- 360 degree swivel cord connection to avoid tangling
- Advanced PTC ceramic heating element for longer lasting iron - consistent heat and rapid heat up
- Beveled plates allow true styling - flip, twist, straighten, and curl.
- Protects color and retards fading
- Made in Korea
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- In the Technique series, the red LED above the on/off switch will appear when the iron is on and remain steady during heating and use.