The Original GHD hair straightener - affectionately known as the Holy Grail of styling tools - launched one of the world's most popular brands into orbit. With ceramic plates and a patented, sophisticated heat regulation system using a built-in microprocessor, the GHD straightener can achieve any style, conducting heat quickly and retaining it for the fast and efficient styling. The GHD flat iron uses far infrared heat for safe results that preserve hair's natural moisture and shine, giving that salon sleek finish with almost no effort.
Compare GHD MK3 Flat Iron to These Leading Irons:
FHI Runway Iron 1"
|100% Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade with Superior Heat Distribution, Adjustable 140°- 450° F, Safe on Damp Hair
Hana Elite Iron 1"
Ceramic Plates Never Peel or Degrade with Superior Heat Distribution, Adjustable 140°-
450°F, Safe on Damp Hair
GHD MK3 Straightener Features:
- A fixed temperature of 370 degrees F is ideal for most hair types.
- Fast heat up and excellent retention
- Ceramic plates and large ceramic heaters provide gentle, even heat to reduce damage and protect hair while styling, while eliminating hot spots
- 1" Floating plates adjust to any hair texture
- Curved plates for flips & curls
- Technologically advanced microprocessor
- 110-120V (US/Canada)
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Korea