| || |
|Micro Links||Secured By|
|Grizzly Feather Hair Extensions - Siren|
Grizzly Feather Hair Extensions - Siren
Grizzly extensions are individual feathers with a larger width than standard classic feather extensions. You can use an accent individually or group it with a classic set. Grizzly extensions are meant to provide a more bold look than standard classics. The feathers originate from selectively bred Roosters from Whiting Farms. If properly cared for the feathers will last up to 4 months. You can feel free to wash, brush, blowdry, flat iron, and curl these feather extensions just as you would with your own hair.
- One (1) pack includes one wide feather to be used as one extension
- One (1) Micro Link for application
Attaching Your Feather Hair Extensions
- Step 1: Pull a small layer of hair back to reveal the section you would like to attach the feather to.
- Step 2: Take a microlink bead and put it on to your hair hook. Using the hair hook draw a small section of hair, twist slightly, and slide the link onto your hair.
- Step 3: Holding the link in place with one hand, insert the feather bundle into the link
- Step 4: Using clamps or pliers, gently apply pressure to the link to secure the bundle