|Maxiglide SonicGlide Flat Iron 1.25"|
The new Maxiglide Sonic Glide flat iron features the same unique design of the original Maxiglide flat iron, but with narrower plates so you can use it on shorter hair types. The Maxiglide flat iron is a powerful hair straightener that performs several key actions at once: detangling and fine combing hair; a patented Steam Burst System to soften even the most resistant hair for easy straightening; variable heat control and even extra flat plates included for quick touchups. Add to this a ceramic heater for negative ions to preserve hair structure and natural moisture, as well as an ergonomic design and rubber grip handle and the Maxiglide flat iron - a revolution in one step hair straightening - will get you through even the most hurried morning routines in a flash!
See who's been talking about the Maxiglide flat iron!
Maxiglide Sonic Glide Flat Iron Features:
- The design of the steam burst system, pins, channels and ceramic technology creates smooth, shiny, straight hair in minutes, without blowing hair smooth first.
- Detangling pins feature smooth, rounded ends don't harm the hair's sensitive cuticle like bristles. You can completely detangle the hair to the very end at a rate of 0.3 millimeter (detangling property), like a fine comb.
- Ceramic technology creates negative ions and distributes heat quickly to create a shiny, silky and smooth finish and help revitalize hair.
- Plates are 1 1/4" inches wide and nearly 4 inches long, providing more room on the plate for a section of hair, which allows you to take wider section of hair, thus reducing the styling time. Perfect for long or unruly hair types!
- The design of case features edges and corners that are curved, so you can see exactly where the iron is on your hair relative to your scalp
- Steam S.B.S. (patented Steam Burst System) provides just the right amount of steam when you need it. A burst of steam smoothes out even the most frizzy, wavy hair steam and softens the stubborn hair just like steam in the iron softens the fabric making it easier to smooth.
- Design of the case related to placement of pins and the protective/styling channels protect the scalp/skin from high temperatures and burn. The back and sides of the case stay cooler than on other irons.
- Every outer pin on the plate is accurately lined-up with a corresponding channel, directing the hair through the ribs, allowing you to achieve flips and curves.
- A BONUS flat plate is included for quick touch-ups.
- Placement of the on-off switch is away from your hand, allowing you to only turn it on or off when you want to, not by accident.
- Variable heat control allows you to choose the temperature
- 110V, ALCI safety plug
- Includes instructional video