|Miniglide Flat Iron .75" |
|For short, resilient hair types, the Maxius Miniglide flat iron, a purse-sized cousin to the popular Maxiglide flat iron - is a great compact hair straightener to bring with you for fast touch ups and detail work like curls, spikes and flips. This handy little tool features the same ceramic pins as the Maxiglide to quickly straighten and detangle your hair without having to comb it first. With universal dual voltage, you can really take the Miniglide flat iron anywhere! |
See who's been talking about the Miniglide flat iron!
Miniglide Flat Iron Features:
- Features the same patented ceramic pins as the MAXIglide flat iron
- Total length of the main unit is less than 10 inches [< 25 cm]
- Ceramic plates measure 1/2"x3 1/4"
- Weighs less than 5 oz [< 140 g]
- Fixed temperature/plug & play
- Curved plates for flips & curls
- Dual voltage (120V/220V) with ALCI safety plug
- Please note: The Miniglide flat iron does not include the Steam Burst System found in the Maxiglide - because it is so much slimmer, it's ideal for lift near the roots and scalp, where you don't want bursts of steam.