- Hana Professional 1" Tourmaline Flat Iron
- Hana Mini Travel Iron w/Carrying Pouch
***Please note due to limited quantities, Travel Iron may be substituted with another travel iron of equal or more value***
- Shine Shield Jojoba Oil Thermal Leave-In Conditioner (2oz.)
- Silicon Thermal-Proof Heat Pad
- Styling Iron Cleaner (4oz)
- Scented Candle w/glass candle holder
- Gift Pouch With Assorted Beauty Products
Dedicated to high ceramic content and top of the line components, Hana's pursuit of high tech styling without hype led to the Hana Professional Flat Iron - Advanced Fusion Molding delivers glass-smooth ceramic-tourmaline plates while
accelerated negative ion output repairs hair follicles, sealing in natural oils for a conditioned, sleek, salon shine that lasts all day.
With professional features like damp-to-dry styling, floating plates that self adjust to different textures and adjustable temperature, the Hana Professional hair straightener
is engineered to deliver that is difficult to surpass.
Please note that due to limited supplies, travel flat irons may be substituted with similar travel flat irons of equal or more value.
Hana Professional Features:
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
- Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
- Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
- Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
- Independent On/Off Switch
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Two Year Warranty
- LED indicator light remains steady when iron is heating up and will blink when desired temperature is reached. If the light is off but the switch is set to On, the iron is decreasing temperature to a lower setting.