|Platinum - 24" Remy Clip On Hair Extensions - Full Set|
#613 Platinum, 24" Clip On Remy Hair Extensions
This hair extension set is 39" wide and 24" long Remy Hair Extensions. Remy Hair Extensions are the most luxurious hair extensions currently on the market. This premium set includes 100% Human Hair. Elongate and volumize your locks with this amazing extension set. Your hair will instantly appear longer and fuller while maintaining a natural appearance. Hair Extensions are perfect for experimenting with different lengths and styles!
- (1) 8" wide weft with 3 clips
- (1) 7" wide weft with 3 clips
- (2) 6" wide wefts with 3 clips each
- (6) 1.5" wide wefts with 1 clip each
- (2) 1.5" wide wefts for testing/coloring (no clips)
Attaching Your Hair Extensions
- Step 1: Use your index fingers or a comb to make a part in your hair. The part is known as the "track". Generally three tracks is the optimal amount for a full bodied look. Always follow the contour of your head. Move your fingers or comb from the front towards the back until they meet in the center of your head. The result is a "U" shaped part. If you have long hair, it's more important to have clean, sharp parts. Keep loose hairs out of your clips. It's uncomfortable if you catch loose hairs in the clips. Do your best to ensure the clips attach neatly to small compact sections of your head.
- Step 2: Pop or snap open the clips on the weft. To open the clips, put your index fingers behind the clip and your thumbs on the clips. Then simply push your index fingers against the clip and the clip will pop open. To close a clip, just apply a little pressure and it snaps shut. It's very important that you place the clips on the hair below the part. This is the natural way that your hair gros. For the wefts in the back, start with the middle clip. Capture hair (under the part) and snap shut. After doing the middle clip, you can then attach the two end clips. Generally, you want to have three tracks on the backside of your head. The widest combination of wefts should be placed on the top track. The second widest combination of wefts should be placed on the second track and the most narrow combination of wefts should be placed on the lowest track.
- Step 3: Place the remainder of your pieces as needed. Many of the smaller pieces in your Pro Extensions set will be remaining and these can be placed on the sides of your head or used to fill in places on the back of your head that need a little extra volume. Side peices do not have to be placed on the same tracks that you have made on the back side of your head. Instead, feel free to place the side pieces wherever you need volume.