Shop Misikko
Search by Brand
Resources

Follow Misikko on Twitter! Misikko Facebook Misikko YouTube Misikko Twitter

Free Gifts with Flat Irons at Misikko!

Best Flat Irons

T3 Glow Wet to Dry Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5"

Guaranteed Authentic
Misikko guarantees the authenticity of each and every item we offer. Misikko.com is dedicated to only the highest quality of beauty products at the most competitive prices. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to present our guaranteed authentic high quality product line to you.
T3 Glow Wet to Dry Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5 - Click to enlarge
T3 Glow Wet to Dry Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5" - Click to enlarge

THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED
Item #: 18900009
Avg. Rating: 

Features
Adjustable Heat160-410 F
MaterialsCeramic, Tourmaline
TourmalineAdds Ions, Shine
Wet-to-DryStyle Wet Hair!
Warranty1 Year

Quick facts
Model #83452
Plate Size1.5 inch
Hair LengthMedium-Long
Hair TypeAll, Esp. Curly/Coarse
Cord TypeProfessional Swivel

T3 Glow Wet to Dry Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5"
Free Flat Iron Mat
The T3 Wet to Dry flat iron just got hotter - you could say it glows. The T3 Glow Wet Dry styler features an updated design to make it easier to achieve jaw-dropping, traffic-stopping hair.

T3 knows that busy girls don't have time to dry, then straighten, so they designed this tool to do it all. With a sleek new design, steam vents for drying and tourmaline-infused plates that add negative ions for extremely smooth and healthy hair, this is an ideal tool for hair that's difficult to straighten.

T3 Glow Wet/Dry Flat Iron Features:

• Tourmaline ceramic 1 1/2" plates
  • Tourmaline boosts the negative ionic action of ceramic, far infrared heat. This seals moisture into your hair & repels humidity, keeping hair shiny, frizz-free and in healthy condition.
  • Plates are fixed for a smooth glide and finish
  • Adjustable temperature control - 160 - 410 F - for all hair types.
  • Independent on/off button
  • Custom designed water evaporation vents allow steam to escape while straightening wet hair (you'll hear a crackling sound until hair is dry)
  • Straightening wet hair keeps styles locked in for longer, cuts down on heat exposure and is ideal for curly or hard to straighten hair types

Not for Salon, October 5, 2009
Posted By: Mary Ann

I'm a stylist and I wouldn't recommend this iron for professional use. I just upgraded to a pure ceramic iron and I say if you can afford it do it because it will make your client's hair so much better.

Was this rating helpful to you?   Yes No
  not as good as my other irons, October 2, 2009
Posted By: Alisha

I own a few irons and I bought this one because it wasn't that expensive and was so cute. I can tell you that it doesn't work nearly as well as my superstar or my hana but I got this to keep at my parent's place in CA when I visit them once a month. So for a weekend it's fine. I was really impressed at how fast my shipment came though!

Passes the FRIZZTEST, July 15, 2009
Posted By: Olivia Hollingsworth

If left unkept my hair grows out like carrottop so I NEED to iron my hair everyday. I started ironing while my hair was still damp to save time and I really like the way this iron works. This is my first wet to dry so I can't compare it to others but it really does seem to work well!

What I've been looking for, December 13, 2009
Posted By: Lisa

I wanted to try one with a wet to dry option so I went with this. I'm anxious to try it! Your customer service representative was lovely!

Just Alright, September 3, 2010
Posted By: Elena

I got this because it looks nice but it is clear this is their low end model by the way it feels. Its better than what you get at the drugstore but my stylists hana works so much better I wish I would have spent the extra and got something nicer.

Click here to review this product
(Reviews are subject to approval)

You might also like:

<b>HANA<i>air</i></b> Professional <br>Hair Dryer<br><i>  "The Premiere Hair Dryer" </i><br>
HANAair Professional
Hair Dryer
"The Premiere Hair Dryer"
Price: $334.99
Sale Price: $194.99

HANA Professional <br>Flat Iron 1"<br>*TOP RATED*
HANA Professional
Flat Iron 1"
*TOP RATED*
Price: $204.99
Sale Price: $129.98

T3 Tourmaline Evolution<br>Hair Dryer<br>Designer Dryer
T3 Tourmaline Evolution
Hair Dryer
Designer Dryer

Corioliss Classic Pro 1" <br>Flat Iron
Corioliss Classic Pro 1"
Flat Iron
HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant<br> (6 oz)
HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant
(6 oz)
Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $29.99

TurboIon Croc<br> Black Nano<br>Titanium Flat Iron 1.5"
TurboIon Croc
Black Nano
Titanium Flat Iron 1.5"

Corioliss Wand Ceramic Curling Iron .7" (18mm)
Corioliss Wand Ceramic Curling Iron .7" (18mm)

Liquid Keratin Hair Treatment
Liquid Keratin Hair Treatment

HOME ABOUT CONTACT US POLICIES FAQ SITE MAP VIEW CART

Secure Shopping at Misikko BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site - Misikko Reviews at Bizrate Secure Shopping at Misikko